Sunday, April 5, 2015

Wine Tasting- MacMurray Pinot Noir

Wine Tasting- MacMurray Pinot Noir




Name: MacMurray Estate Vineyards

Variety: Pinot Noir
Country: United States
State: California
Year: 2013
Price: $14.99

Winery Review:
Classic aromas from the cool micro-climates of the Central Coast, this wine showcases flavors of red cherry, cola and briar complemented by nuances of sweet vanilla and oak.

My Review:
For once, I got absolutely none of the listed flavors (oak aside). This wine had a tannic structure that was a little more robust than the Mirassou and that's fine, it was still a good wine! In terms of taste, I got that cherry I usually do for Pinot. Instead of some of the listed flavors, I got a much more kind of plum flavor. Much jammier and a little bit more powerful than the the Mirassou.


I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment