Sunday, April 5, 2015

Wine Tasting- Mirassou Pinot Noir

Wine Tasting- Mirassou Pinot Noir



Name: Mirassou Winery

Variety: Pinot Noir
Country: United States
State: California
Year: 2013
Price: $10.99

Winery Review:
Fruit forward and approachable in style, our 2013 Mirassou Pinot Noir has flavors of cherry, strawberry and red currant, which are supported by light vanilla and oak notes. This wine is well balanced with a round, full mouthfeel.

My Review:
This wine was really smooth. Much softer and more complex than what I usually have and I really do appreciate it for that. On the nose I got cherry and vanilla but much softer than usual, the two almost seemed to meld together. The berries are really subdued by the really soft tannic structure and they really do show through on the after taste.


I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment