Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wine Tasting- Milbrandt Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon

Wine Tasting- Milbrandt Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon


Name: Milbrandt Vineyards

Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Country: United States
State: Washington
Year: 2012
Price: $14.79

Winery Review:
Our 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon is smooth and rich with classic aromas of dark cherry, blackberry, dried herbs and hints of vanilla and espresso. This wine is dense with chewy tannins on the mid-palate giving way to a touch of vanilla and toast on the lingering finish

My Review:
I really liked this wine. Really big bodied with robust flavors, the tannins really come through on this one. and the heat is just perfect at a %13.5. On the nose, that vanilla comes through and as well as an earthy kind of leather (dried herbs seem to elude me). Really reminds me of an Old World wine on the nose. On the tongue, this is a really jammy wine with all sorts of herbs that are complimented by a creamy, vanilla finish. I really liked this one.


I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment