Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tasting- Be. Bright Pinot Grigio

Tasting- Be. Bright Pinot Grigio

Name: Be. Bright
Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
Country: United States
Region: California (specifics are iffy)
Year: 2013
Price: $8.99

Winery Review:
 This is an effortless Pinot Grigio with sun-ripened citrus and stone fruit flavors and a crisp, fresh finish. An instant taste of optimism, perfect for setting a carefree mood. Serve chilled.

My Review:
Simple and elegant. I got a very strong hint of apple from this one. Not much else but I'm sure overtime I'll be able to pick these subtleties up as I knew there was something else there, I just couldn't really pin it down. Very easy on the palette, I greatly enjoyed this wine and wouldn't mind something more than just a sample.

I did not have this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment