Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wine Tasting- Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio

Wine Tasting- Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio


Name: Ecco Domani

Variety: Pinot Grigio
Country: Italy
Year: 2013
Price: $11.29

Winery Review:
Notes of light citrus and delicate floral aromas are complemented by hints of tropical fruit flavors. The wine is medium-bodied, with a pleasantly soft palate and crisp, refreshing finish.
My Review:
Right off the initial smell I knew this was going to be far too citrusy for me. Strong hints of pineapple really overpowered this for me. I absolutely despised the finish but this has always been an issue between me and pinot grigio. It just reminds me too much of cat urine. Well, technically, there isn't anything wrong with it. Just not a fan of grigio


I did not have this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment