Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wine Tasting- Shutter Home White Zinfandel

Tasting- Shutter Home White Zinfandel

Name: Shutter Home
Variety: 100% Zinfandel
Country: United States
State: California
Year: ???
Price: $4.99

Winery Review:
You may blush with excitement over this fresh, lively wine. Beauty in a bottle, our light, refreshing White Zinfandel wine flirts with your tongue, as you taste essences of strawberry and melon. Perfect with all types of food, we recommend pairing it with something a little spicy such as Asian or Latin cuisine.

My Review:
Hm, I should have probably learned my lesson with these price labels by now. While not always indicative, it most certainly was in this case. I got some melon and some heat but there is just so little body to this wine that I honestly couldn't tell you much otherwise.




I did not have this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment