Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wine Tasting- Sheffiel Cellars Silver Lane Oak Mellowed Marsala

Tasting- Sheffield Cellars Silver Lane Oak Mellowed Marsala


Name: Sheffield Cellars
Variety: Marsala
Country: United States
State: California
Year: ???
Price: $5.99

Winery Review:
*NOTHING TO ADD HERE*

My Review:
Yeah, that's right, a wine that isn't trying to sell itself. Weird, huh? Anyway, this was my first introduction to fortified wine. Holy cow is that a lot of alcohol and boy do I burn for it. Anyway, heat aside, it came to my intention that most people usually cook with this wine only after I tried it. Um, I got alcohol on the nose. Really, not a whole lot else I can add here. I got a super jammy red currant and cherry behind all that heat. Overall, I would use this for cooking, just not drinking.




I did not have this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment